Types of Garage Doors Available
Garage door installation come in a variety of styles, materials, and features to fit your specific needs and preferences. Whether you are building a new garage or looking to replace your existing door, here are some of the types of garage doors available:
This is the most popular type of garage door and features a classic design with raised panels. It is available in a variety of materials, including steel, aluminum, and wood.
This type of garage door has a rustic and traditional look that mimics the style of carriage house doors. It can be made of steel, aluminum, or wood, and features decorative hardware and windows.
This type of garage door has a modern and sleek design with clean lines and minimalist features. It is available in a variety of materials, including glass, steel, and aluminum.
This type of garage door is made of narrow horizontal slats that roll up into a barrel above the door. It is typically made of aluminum or steel and is popular in commercial and industrial settings.
This type of garage door is made entirely of glass or aluminum and provides maximum visibility and natural light. It is popular in contemporary and modern homes.
Insulated Garage Doors
An insulated garage door has a layer of insulation material between the door's outer and inner layers. The insulation can be made from a variety of materials, including polyurethane, polystyrene, or fiberglass. Here are some of the benefits of insulated garage doors:
1. Energy Efficiency: Insulated garage doors can help keep your garage and home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. The insulation helps to reduce heat loss and gain through the door, which can help lower your energy bills.
2. Noise Reduction: Insulated garage doors can help reduce noise from the outside, which is beneficial if you use your garage as a workshop or living space.
3. Durability: The added insulation can help increase the strength and durability of the garage door, making it less likely to dent or break.
Non-Insulated Garage Doors
Non-insulated garage doors do not have any insulation material and consist of a single layer of material. Here are some of the benefits of non-insulated garage doors:
1. Affordability: Non-insulated garage doors are typically less expensive than insulated doors, making them a more budget-friendly option.
2.Lighter Weight: Non-insulated garage doors are lighter in weight, making them easier to open and close, and less strain on the garage door opener.
3. Less Maintenance: With fewer parts and less material, non-insulated garage doors generally require less maintenance than insulated garage doors.
Choosing between an insulated and non-insulated garage door largely depends on your personal needs and preferences. If you use your garage as a living or work space, an insulated garage door can provide greater comfort and noise reduction. If your garage is detached, or you use it primarily for storage, a non-insulated door may be a more economical choice.
At Garage Door Repair Naperville, we offer a wide selection of garage doors in various styles, materials, and features. Our team of experts can help you select the perfect door for your home and budget, and our professional installation and repair services ensure that your garage door operates safely and efficiently. Contact us today to learn more about our garage door services.
Visit Emergency Repairs on next page.
we build your idea in reality
We offer a range of garage door repair and installation services, including emergency repairs, routine maintenance, garage door opener installation, and more. Our team of experienced technicians is fully licensed, insured, and equipped with the necessary tools and knowledge to handle any garage door problem.